Andrew serves as CBRE market leader for industrial property management services in the Upstate, responsible for a portfolio of over 5.5 million square feet. Andrew's career spans thirty five years in both property and facilities management. In addition, Andrew manages a 400,000 square foot office portfolio in downtown Greenville.
Prior to joining CBRE, Andrew spent 18 years as Director of Facilities Management for Providence Hospital in Columbia, South Carolina, where he supervised numerous campus expansion projects, medical office buildings and the daily operation of the campus. After leaving Providence, he managed Trizec Properties' 3 million square foot portfolio of Class A high-rise office buildings in Charlotte, North Carolina and Columbia, South Carolina. Most recently, Andrew served as Senior Vice President of Real Estate Services for Carolina First Bank, managing a portfolio of 263 branch banks in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Florida.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Member
- American Hospital Association - Member
- Property Administrator (RPA) Designation
- SC Master Electrician's License
- Southern Wesleyan University, Bachelor's Degree in Management of Human Resources
- Chambers Street Properties
- Kahn Family LLC
- Tower on Main LLC
- NV LLC mquelaudantiu