Amy DeAngelis is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transactions Services and specializes in tenant representation and transaction services for global, national and local organizations. She joined CBRE over 21 years ago and is currently responsible for acquisition and disposition services including financial analyses and modeling, lease negotiations in addition to strategic planning for private and public sector entities.
Amy prides herself in making it a top priority to fully understand the business needs of her clients. During negotiations, she goes beyond the basics to capture more than just the obvious base rent, rental abatement and tenant improvements. As a result, she is able to help maximize their profits, creatively anticipate and/or solve problems, and stay on the cutting edge of all matters related to the real estate process. Maintaining frequent, effective, multi-level and multi-faceted communication with clients has allowed Amy to develop a level of credibility with clients such that they view her as a “trusted advisor”. She has completed well over 14 million square feet worth of transactions throughout her career in excess of $3 billion in consideration.
In five out of the last seven years, Amy was recognized as the #1 Top Producer for CBRE’s LMA and has been in the Top 10 for the last ten years. In addition, she has ranked in the top 10% of CBRE brokers nationwide four out of the last six years. Amy was awarded the Overall Broker of the Year in 2016 and Office Broker of the Year in 2018, 2016, 2015 and 2010 by the Association of Commercial Real Estate in Sacramento. In addition, she was awarded the Woman of Influence Award – Commercial Broker, by CREW Sacramento in 2017.
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Past Office Occupier Advisory Council Member (CBRE)
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Past Executive Leadership Team – American Heart Association – Go Red for Women
- 2017 Mariemont Elementary School Auction Chair
- National Charity League – Member
- Arden Park Dolphins – Board Member
- California State University, Sacramento; Communications
Sacramento Significant Assignments
- State Street Bank | ±67,000 SF
- AECOM | ±71,000 SF
- ECMC | ±85,000 SF
- Power School | ±61,000 SF
- Covered California | ±65,000 SF (x2)
- SACOG | ±19,522 SF
- Verizon | ±59,000
- Verizon | ±169,000 SF
- SAFE Credit Union HQ | ±100,000 SF
- California State Auditor | ±61,000 SF
- PwC | ±5.5MSF 183 transactions
- Health Net | ±3.5MSF, 54 transactions
- IGT | ±1.5MSF, 52 transactions
- Placer Title | ±270k SF, 96 transactions
- Covered California | ±275,000 SF, multiple transactions, including HQ currently
- EMPLOYERS | ±750k SF, +12 transactions
- Twilio, Inc | ±1M SF, SF Portfolio with rapid growth in 12 countries
- HPE | ±12MSF, Americas
- VSP | ±3.5MSF, Global
- VSP Global
- Covered California
- Health Net, Inc.
- McMorgan & Company
- State Street Bank
- City of Sacramento
- SAFE Credit Union
- California State Auditor
- David Taylor Interests
- International Game Technology
- Placer Title Company, Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Regus/HQ Global Workplaces, Inc.