Amy Broadhurst serves as Vice President within Pittsburgh’s Advisory & Transaction Services division of CBRE, Inc.’s Occupier Services Group. Amy’s primary responsibilities focus on local user and national Corporate Services tenant representation.
Amy’s diverse experience in the local industrial and office real estate markets has enabled her to assemble creative cost saving solutions for her clients – whether it’s during a renewal, relocation or a portfolio consolidation. During her tenure in the industry, she has built valuable relationships with Southwestern Pennsylvania’s top commercial real estate agents, developers, investors and public officials, enabling her to facilitate complex transactions to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Mrs. Broadhurst brings more than 10 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry to CBRE and her clients. Prior to joining CBRE in October of 2017, Amy was a Vice President at Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis for eight-and-a-half years where she specialized in agency and occupier services for both office and industrial users. She obtained a strong foundation for this brokerage career during her short tenure with both ProLogis and WalMart where she specialized in asset leasing and site selection during the early period of the great recession.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- SIOR Awards - Office Sale of the Year (2013); Most Creative Deal of the Year (2013) ; Industrial Lease of the Year (2011 & 2012); Industrial Sale of the Year (2011 & 2016)
- Top Producer for Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis (2014 & 2016)
- CoStar Power Broker (2014, 2015 & 2016)
- Pittsburgh Business Times Fast Tracker (2016)
- Current President of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtor (SIOR) Pittsburgh/Western Pennsylvania/Northern West Virginia Chapter
- Commercial Certified Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member of the Aggie Real Estate Network
- Board Member: Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (2016-2017)
- SIOR Committees: National Candidate Task Force, Young Professionals
- Masters of Real Estate, Texas A&M University, Mays Business School
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, Duquesne University
- Chartwell Specialty Pharmacy
- Pull A Part
- Gateway Recycling
- Seko Logistics
- Red D Arc
- HDS Marketing
- Retal Industries
- Virginia Air
- SDC Nutrition
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Rugby Realty- 500,000 SF warehouse agency leasing
- PolyOne- 250,000,SF multi-facility disposition
- Consol- 50+ acres disposition