As a Senior Associate with CBRE, Amanda McClure provides Advisory and Transaction Services to office tenants throughout the Central Florida market.
Ms. McClure’s extensive legal and business background equip her with an arsenal of tools to build competitive advantage for her clients. Her main focus is on providing strategic insight that directly impacts her clients’ bottom line. Additionally, she specializes in business development, site selection, location analysis and lease negotiation.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. McClure was an attorney with Jeffrey M. Byrd, P.A. and Paige, Eichenblatt & Bennett, P.A. in Orlando. She graduated from Barry University receiving her J.D. degree from the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and received her Master’s degree in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University.
Ms. McClure’s previous legal experience coupled with her involvement in CBRE’s Law Firm Practice Group enable her to advise clients on workplace strategies, industry best practices and emerging trends.
- J.D., Barry University School of Law
- Masters of Business Administration, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelors of Arts, Business Management, Eckerd College
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
- Named as Orlando Business Journal's Women to Watch in 2017
- Leadership Orlando
- Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association Leader Development Program
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Alvarez, Winthrop, Thompson & Storey PA
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Caliber Home Loans
- CenterState Bank
- Ford Motor Company
- GENEX Services
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Heery International
- Ravago Americas
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Westcor Land Title Insurance