Alison Wong is a Director of Transaction Management in the Advisory and Transaction Services Division. In this role, Ms. Wong assists national and international corporate clients with managing and evaluating their multi-market property portfolios. This involves implementing real estate strategies by engaging in lease and sales negotiations, performing financial analysis, and strategic planning. Her main focus lies in the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial properties as well as land.
Prior to joining CBRE, Inc. in early 2015, Alison was a Vice President with Tetra Partnerships where she concentrated in landlord representation and commercial condominium sales. There, she maintained ongoing relationships with 16 owners/landlords.
- CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Chapter Corporate Real Estate Partnership Award– CBRE Team and Gannett Co, Inc.
- Nominated for CoreNet Global Mid-Atlantic Chapter Corporate Real Estate Young Leadership Award 2017
- Wellesley College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- London School of Economics & Political Science, General Course Program
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson-Commonwealth of Virginia
- Charter Communications, Inc.
- comScore, Inc
- Gannett Co., Inc.