Alex Peschell is a Senior Real Estate Manager with over 14 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Alex brings an analytical and results driven perspective to his assignments helping improve NOI and the overall value of our client’s real estate investments. Alex is motivated and loyal with a successful track record of retaining and growing property values and a proven history of providing high levels of customer service, budgeting and financial services. As part of the CBRE|Triad team, Alex helps to oversee the current 8.6 million square foot property management portfolio.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2019, Alex worked for companies such as Deep River Commercial Property Management and Highwoods Properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) and IREM Member
- 2019 IREM Piedmont Chapter 56 President
- Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Bachelor of Music from Liberty University
- PNL High Point, LLC
- Cornerstone Charter Academy
- Dogwood Property Company, LP
- QBE Americas, Inc