Alex Mercer is a Senior Managing Director with CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business, and responsible for the strategic direction and performance of 1,000+ professionals delivering enterprise facilities management, advisory and transaction services, project management, and management consulting to AT&T. Previously, he led an integrated team of 350+ staff across all lines of business as the ExxonMobil partnership’s global head of transactions and portfolio strategy, and Americas Alliance Director. Prior to management roles, he advised clients on more than 500 transactions across six continents.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Texas
- CBRE Global Transaction Services Excellence Award, Recipient (2012), Finalist (2009)
- CBRE Global Innovation Award (2013)
- CBRE Global Account Excellence Award (2008-2015)
- Bachelors Degree, Economics, Baylor University