Alec Haley is a Senior Associate and member of CBRE’s Northern California Capital Markets Institutional Properties group. He is based in CBRE’s Palo Alto office, where he specializes in the disposition of investment and development properties across the San Francisco Bay Area. During his career, Alec has been involved in the closing of over $700 million of capital markets transactions.
Prior to CBRE, Alec was a Director with HFF/JLL’s Bay Area Capital Markets team.
Alec is an alumni of NAIOP’s Young Professional’s Group (“YPG”) and a serving member on NAIOP’s Developing Leaders National Forum. Alec holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California, Davis, and currently lives in San Francisco, California.
Professional Accreditations & Affiliations
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Serving member on NAIOP’s Developing Leaders National Forum
- 2019 Graduate of NAIOP’s Young Professional’s Group (YPG)
- Active Member of the Belden Club
- Active Member of the Urban Land Institute
- BA, Economics, University of California, Davis
- Clarion Partners
- Cold Summit Development
- Exeter Property Group
- GI Partners
- LBA Realty
- Libitzky Property Companies
- Lift Partners
- New York Life
- Panattoni Development Company
- PSAI Realty Partners
- Sand Hill Property Company
- Scannell Properties
- STORE Capital
- W.P. Carey