Ajdin Nadarevic is part of the CBRE|Hubbell Commercial team consisting of Todd Millang, Tyler Dingel, Riley Hogan, Michelle Drummer, Katy Essing and Blake Bogenrief. The team is credited with over 350 commercial real estate transactions valuing over $500,000,000, over the last five years.
Ajdin believes in providing high level customer service to his clients. Since joining in late 2013, Ajdin has built strong business relationships in the retail, industrial, and investment markets by completing over $100 million in sales volume. With a background in masonry and construction, Ajdin brings an additional element of expertise to his clients and associates. Not to mention, his impeccable work ethic and enthusiasm make him an invaluable asset to those he represents.
- Iowa Chapter CCIM - Member
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association (ICREA) - Member
- Greater Des Moines Young Professionals Connection
- Member of Des Moines Downtown Chamber, outreach program
- University of Iowa, B.B.A. Management & Organizations
- Member of Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
- Represented the U. of Iowa at the Okoboji Entrepreneurial Institute
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Volunteer
- United Way Volunteer & Contributor
- 2014 ICREA Rising Star Award
- FM Hubbell Production Award