Aimee Morgan is the Regional Business Development Manager for the South Central region. She also works closely with the National Apartment Practice Leader to help provide a concierge level of service to CBRE’s clients on a regular basis.
While her background is in the appraisal of commercial real estate and she is well versed on the appraisal of commercial real estate, her primary role is to work with clients throughout the appraisal process nationwide to create superior client outcomes. She regularly engages appraisal assignments throughout the country and then works with the local appraiser to achieve these superior client outcomes, working as a single point of contact for her clients.
During her years appraising, she specialized in the valuation of multifamily development. She has experience providing real estate appraisals, market analyses, complex consulting assignments and rent analyses. Further, she has extensive experience with the valuations of properties participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit and other affordable housing programs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas, License No. TX-1380382 G
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Oklahoma, License No. 13124CGA
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Louisiana, License No. G4217
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- ULI North Texas – Management Board – Treasurer
- Appraisal Institute – North Texas Chapter – Board Member
- Regular Speaker at Multifamily Events and Conferences Membership
- Over 500 Hours of Continuing Education, Appraisal Institute
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Commercial Real Estate
- Berkeley Point Capital
- CBRE Capital Markets
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler
- Hunt Commercial Mortgage
- Ladder Capital
- Lincoln Property Company
- Lincoln Capital Group
- Randolph Brooks FCU
- Ready Cap Commercial
- Walker and Dunlop