Abbey is a part of CBRE’s Cincinnati Industrial Services team where she works with Mike Lowe, Tim Schenke, Doug Whitten, Jeremy Kraus, and Brad Root as a Client Services Team Lead. She manages all aspects of the listing life cycle, including creation of presentation materials, creating and implementing marketing campaigns, conducting market research, coordinating the leasing and sale process, as well as maintaining the information flow of all ongoing deals. She focuses her efforts on due diligence coordination and tracking of all the team’s listings and the team’s strategic 5-year pipeline.
Prior to joining the Cincinnati Industrial team, Abbey came to CBRE in 2007 as Client Service Coordinator and Transaction Coordinator on the Fifth Third Bank Corporate Services Account team. Abbey supported the CBRE Project Management team and was also responsible for the oversight and day-to-day management of Fifth Third Bank’s retail property needs in Ohio, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee and Missouri.
- 2013 & 2018 Excellence in Service Award, Cincinnati LMA
- 2010 Recognition of Outstanding Customer Service Award
- 2010 Dark Green Award for Excellence in Customer Service
- Global Corporate Services (GCS) Transaction Management Excellence Team Award (2007)
- 2018 Ken Murawski Award
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Kentucky
- University of Cincinnati; Bachelor of Science