Robert Bratley is a First Vice President with CBRE Capital Markets in Denver, concentrating on mid-market multifamily investment properties up to $20 million. Robert specializes in working with private local owners, many of whom have owned their investment for decades. He provides a hands-on approach to help guide clients through the process and is respected throughout the industry for his work ethic and trustworthiness.
In his first full year with CBRE in 2019, Robert completed ten transactions for more than $54 million in sales volume. This included the $19.15 million disposition of Tennyson44 in Denver which was a record-setting price for new construction for metro Denver.
Prior to joining CBRE, Robert was a Director with ARA Newmark’s Private Client Services team, where he sold more than $150 million in multifamily assets across central Denver, many of which set pricing records. He began his career in commercial real estate as an analyst, conducting market studies, appraisals and rent comparability studies for both market-rate and income-restricted multifamily properties in 40 markets around the U.S.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CO Real Estate Broker license
- 2019 CoStar Power Broker
- #2 Young Broker of the Year Award, DMCAR 2015
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate
Recent Significant Transactions
- Garfield Park sold 4/14/2020 for $18.875M ($241,987/unit; $365/SF), sold off-market, 78 units, 51,730 square feet, built in 1965
- The Cheesman Park Portfolio sold 3/31/2020 for $12.2M ($239,216/unit; $390/SF), sold off-market, 3 properties, 51 units, 31,280 square feet, built in 1961-1962
- Sloan’s Place sold 10/13/2019 for $5,275,000 ($219,792/unit; $501/SF), 24 units, 10,536 square feet, built in 2019
- Tennyson44 sold 6/12/2019 for $19.15M ($407,447/unit; $589/SF), all cash transaction, record pricing, 47 apartments, built in 2018