Nathan Wynne is a First Vice President within CBRE’s Industrial Services group. Nathan primarily focuses on leasing and growing his team's investor portfolio through development and asset acquisition. He has also completed numerous significant occupier transactions including regional distribution centers and large-scale build-to-suits, negotiating optimal terms for his clients. Over the last two years, Nathan guided developers and users through the site selection process which resulted in +/- 2.5 million SF of new construction.
Over the last nine years, Nathan has assisted in over 175 transactions providing in excess of $275,000,000 in transaction value.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nathan was a Director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial Services group.
- Five Below – 850,000 SF
(Tenant Representation – Build to Suit)
- CVS - 328,000 SF
- Ferguson Enterprises - 206,000 SF
(Tenant Representation - Lease)
- Hallmark Floors – 170,000 SF
- MiTek – 156,000 SF
- Robinson Weeks – 150,000 SF
- Packwell – 137,000 SF
- Calumet Specialty Products – 120,000 SF
- Franklin Valve – 104,000 SF
- Kalera – 83,000 SF
- Tristar Glass – 58,000 SF
(Build to Suit)
- Williams Scotsman - 40 Acres
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Spanish (Cum Laude)
- Champions School of Real Estate
- NAIOP, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Member
National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Developing Leaders Committee Chairman
The Forge for Families, Board of Directors