Morgan Hillenmeyer specializes in providing advisory services for the acquisition and disposition of office, medical, and industrial properties. He is a member of CBRE Investment Properties and also focuses in Healthcare Capital Markets. His responsibilities include advising developers, REIT’s, health systems, private owners and physician groups in the areas of acquisition, disposition, debt & equity recapitalization and strategic capital planning. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Hillenmeyer has participated in sales transactions of more than 12.4 million square feet and over $1.71 billion in total sales volume.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Hillenmeyer worked in Commercial Real Estate Finance as a Financial Analyst at Walker & Dunlop in Bethesda, Maryland. Mr. Hillenmeyer gained vast experience in financing all commercial property types including office, medical office, retail, hotel and industrial. While working with a senior producer at Walker & Dunlop, Mr. Hillenmeyer arranged financing totaling $272 million.
- 2018 & 2019 CoStar Power Broker
- 2018 NAIOP “Office Sale of the Year” – One Dell Parkway; $83 Million
- 2015 – 2019 NAIOP Finalist for “Office Sale of the Year” – Nashville, TN
- 2013 NAIOP Finalist for “Team of the Year” Nashville, TN
- 2008 Nashville Business Journal - Distinguished Deals & Developments
- 2008 #4 Team in the CBRE Private Capital Group among 88 teams nationwide
- 2006 Good Fellow Award – CBRE Nashville
- Licensed Affiliate Real Estate Broker – Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana
- Member of The Nashville Chapter of NAIOP
- Elmington Capital Group
- Outpatient Imaging Affiliates
- Duke Realty Corporation
- Highwoods Properties
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Cumberland Advisors
- Priam Capital
- Griffin Capital
- Samples Properties
- Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- Universal Music Group
- Realty Equity Partners, Inc.
- Allied Home Medical, Inc.
- John Buck Company
- Albany Road
- Morning Calm Management
- Allegiance Realty
- Ferrari Partners
- TRP Investments
- BH Properties
- HCP, Inc.
- Healthcare Realty Trust
- Sony Corporation of America
- W.P. Carey
- LBA Realty
- Goodwill Industries of Middle
- Montecito Medical
- OakPoint Real Estate
- Loews Corporation
- CIM Group