Melissa Ley is Vice President and Partner of CBRE’s Net Lease Property Group in Newport Beach, California. She specializes in the sale and disposition of NNN single-tenant retail properties throughout the United States and has closed over $800 Million in transaction volume throughout her career. Melissa manages the entire sales process, from underwriting and valuation to offer negotiations, ultimately driving maximum value for her clients.
For the past 6 years Melissa has developed and led the team’s 1031 exchange program, to ensure the successful placement of 1031 capital and acquisition of replacement properties on behalf of exclusive 1031 exchange buyers. Her ability to source both on-market and off-market investment opportunities for her clients through her relationships with private and institutional owners is unmatched. Through working on both the sell-side and buy-side, Melissa boasts exceptional market knowledge and experience on both sides of the table.
In 2021, Melissa was named to the CBRE Capital Markets Advisory Board and continues to be a passionate leader within the national CBRE Women’s Network.
She graduated magna cum laude from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Minor in Real Estate and is a licensed real estate Broker in California.
- CBRE Darla Longo Award - 2020 Finalist
- CBRE RISE Award - 2019 Recipient
Professional / Personal Affiliations
- CBRE Capital Markets Advisory Board
- CBRE Women’s Network Orange County Chapter Leader 2019-2020
- KidWorks Community Development Corporation
- Co-Chair of Young Professionals for KidWorks 2019-Present
- Fund Development Committee Member 2017-Present
- Arizona State University, B.S. Finance
- Arizona State University, Minor Real Estate