Kyle Parker is a Vice President of the Valuation & Advisory Services within the South Central Region in the Fort Worth office. Mr. Parker’s current responsibilities include performing valuation and consulting services on various property types working primarily on eminent domain assignments.
Prior to joining CBRE in early 2018, Mr. Parker was with JLL Valuation & Advisory Services where he served as a Senior Analyst for one year. Prior to JLL, he was a Senior Analyst for Integra Realty Resources for approximately five years. Mr. Parker was also an analyst for about five years with Goodrich, Schechter & Associates, where he assisted in valuation and consulting services on various property types working in both the commercial and eminent domain sectors. His experience in appraisal for right of way acquisition purposes includes projects for the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), local municipalities, Trinity River Authority (TRA), Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), and various pipeline and electrical transmission line companies.
Mr. Parker has been an analyst for all types of property, including vacant land, industrial facilities, restaurants, convenient stores, office buildings, retail centers, mixed-use developments, billboards, ranches, and utility easements. He has also been an analyst for right-of-way projects for both traffic corridors and oil/gas pipelines and is proficient on eminent domain assignments.
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member Chapter 36
- Appraisal Institute, Central Texas Chapter
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Texas – TX-1380618-G
- Bachelor of Business Finance, University of Phoenix - Graduated with Honors, 2008
- Successfully completed numerous business/finance courses, Hardin-Simmons University, 1993
- Successfully completed numerous real estate related courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and the International Right-of-Way Association.