Senior Managing Director for CBRE Labor Analytics, Kristin has extensive experience in developing sophisticated strategies for clients including: M&A portfolio optimization, site selection, workforce longevity & sensitivity assessments and cost-benefit analysis for portfolio decision support. In addition to portfolio evaluations, Kristin has led the development of analytical models for use in labor market assessments and site selection, such as LaborPlan™–Labor Analytics’ proprietary workforce longevity model and winner of the H.B. Russell CoreNet Global Innovator’s Award in 2007. Kristin was also instrumental in the design and implementation of our unique web-based intelligence tool, Global LaborView, winner of the H.B. Russell CoreNet Global Innovator’s Award in 2011 and ranked #187 in Information Week’s 500 Most Innovative Uses of Technology in 2013.
Kristin has advised on hundreds of projects with Fortune 500 clients and is focused on mitigating risk through aligning location requirements with cost-effective talent through qualitative due diligence and sensitivity modeling.
Previously, Kristin worked for IBM as a Senior Financial Analyst for their Global Services Division. Her responsibilities included reporting and analyzing financial metrics, as well as researching cost savings opportunities for several of IBM’s largest contracts.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CoreNet Global Strategic Portfolio Planning Community
- University of Arizona, Finance Department Advisory Board Member
- Arizona Foundation for Burns and Trauma Camp Courage
- CBRE Cares
- Information Week 500 Most Innovative Uses of Technology: #187, 2013
- CoreNet Global H. B. Russell Innovator's Award, Global LaborView, 2011
- CoreNet H.B. Russell Global Innovator’s Award, LaborPlan™, 2007
- University of Arizona, B.S., Finance, 2002
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Express Scripts
- GE Capital
- Nationwide Insurance
- United Healthcare
- US Bank
- Waste Management