Kevin provides strategic consulting services to clients in connection with real estate matters in Houston, throughout the United States and around the world. Clients value Kevin's responsiveness and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Kevin focuses his practice on providing solutions to complex real estate matters, including corporate headquarters transactions, real estate portfolio strategy and execution, and significant land acquisitions and dispositions. Clients include law firms, private equity firms, financial institutions, energy companies, engineering firms, logistics companies, automotive companies, chemical companies and professional services firms.
In 2007, Kevin began his commercial real estate career as an attorney in the real estate section of a large, international, Texas- based law firm. Kevin represented clients leasing, buying, selling and financing real estate assets.
The Houston Business Journal and NAIOP have recognized Kevin multiple times for work completed on behalf of clients.
Kevin is a member of the CBRE Law Firm Practice Group, comprised of select CBRE professionals who regularly represent the law firms.
- Houston Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award – 2017
- Houston Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” – 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- NAIOP “Rising Star” for Tenant Representation – 2015
- NAIOP “Deal of the Year” – 2015
- Houston Business Journal “Landmark Award” – 2015
- Center for Pursuit (Board of Directors, Co-Chair of Capital Campaign)
- Anti-Defamation League (Board of Directors, Co-Chair of Strategic Development Committee)
- Inprint - Advisory Board
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
For a list of Clients and completed transactions, please contact Kevin at [email protected]