How Can We Help?
New economic realities, continued regulatory pressure and the threat of disruption from technology are unrelenting forces driving changes in the financial services industry. These dynamics have compelled financial services firms to focus on controlling capital expense while balancing the need for top talent—profoundly impacting their market presence and real estate decisions.
CBRE financial services specialists work daily with global, regional and local banks, securities firms and insurance organizations to drive advantage and prepare for the future. Our work addresses critical challenges within portfolio optimization, space consolidation, cost containment, space management, hospitality services, merger integration, data management and risk management. Our expertise spans all dimensions of the built environment to reduce operating expenses and position real estate as a strategic business driver.
CBRE's long-standing relationships, service and strategic capabilities, and pulse on the market enables a deep understanding of our client’s unique business needs.
We are proud of our unmatched financial services practice and experience:
CBRE Institute | 2017
Financial Services Symposium
CBRE hosted the CBRE Institute | Financial Services Symposium in New York City, Oct. 18-19. The two-day event explored trends and challenges impacting the financial services industry with 20 of our global and regional financial services clients. Facilitated by CBRE’s industry thought leaders, roundtables and presentations focused on workplace experience, portfolio agility, smart buildings, retail transformation, and data center strategies.
READ ABOUT THE EVENT
Transformation: Impacts of Recovery, Regulation and Technology on the U.S. Financial Services Industry and Office Markets
New economic realities, continued regulatory pressure and the prospect of technology disruption are unrelenting forces driving change in the financial services industry, particularly since the global financial crisis. In CBRE’s Financial Services Report, Transformation, we look at how these forces have compelled financial services firms to maintain cost discipline, profoundly impacting their market presence and real estate decisions.
Download the report for a full analysis of the 18 established, active, and next-generation financial services markets across the U.S.
Solutions for Every Workplace
We partner with financial services clients to deliver tailored, transformational solutions across a wide-range of workplaces and asset types:
- Corporate headquarters
- Retail branch and ATM
- Banking operations center
- Data center
- Call center
- Warehouse and distribution
Full Service Offering
CBRE offers an integrated suite of real estate services to financial services clients. Primary global offerings span:
- Operations and maintenance management advisory
- Strategic supply sourcing
- Energy and sustainability management
- Health & Safety Environment management
- Employee services such as reception, reprographics, and food services
- Real estate accounting services
- Lean Six Sigma
- Automated building solutions
Advisory & Transaction
- Cost reduction
- Optimization of portfolios and supply chain
- Complex transactions
- Location analytics
- Capital markets
- Portfolio services / lease administration
- Transaction execution management
Client Strategy & Consulting
- Strategic business alignment
- CRE organization design
- Transformation and change management
- Delivery model optimization, integration, and innovation
- Facility condition assessments
- Sourcing strategies
- Performance management
- Tenant improvements
- Multi-site program roll-out
- Environmental compliance and sustainability
- Move, add, changes
Business Intelligence & Technology
- Asset planning
- Benchmarking analytics and data visualization
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Computerized Maintenance Mgmt. Systems
- Location incentives
- Labor analytics
- Utilities management