Business is changing faster than ever before and companies are focused on maximizing agility to stay ahead. As a result, numerous flexible space solutions are now available to office tenants. Comparing flexible lease options to traditional leases is a difficult process due to a number of variables. To simplify the process, CBRE created CALC, a product designed to easily compare the cost of a flexible lease to a traditional lease. CALC employs a CBRE proprietary model that addresses the two key challenges in comparing these lease types:
- Different pricing structures.
- Impact of headcount uncertainty.
With just a few clicks, CALC generates an interactive report that can be used in a consultative conversation with your client.
Key features include
- EVALUATE OPTIONS: See a clear, concise financial breakdown highlighting the break-even year, when a traditional lease becomes more cost-effective than a flexible lease.
- CUSTOMIZE VARIABLES: Define the company profile and explore growth and risk scenarios in an easy to use, modern interface.
- COMPARE SCENARIOS: Explore best and worst case scenarios across various lease terms to understand the true cost of real estate over time.
- SAVE & SHARE: Create a report to guide an informed discussion about traditional and flexible leasing options.
To learn more about CALC, contact your CBRE representative or email us.
Visit CBRE’s Agile Real Estate Knowledge Hub to learn more about how agile strategies are helping organizations adapt and thrive.