The Finesilver Manufacturing Co. constructed the building in 1890 to manufacture work clothes. After many years of sitting defunct on the brink of demolition, the downtown landmark was purchased from the Finesilver family in 1996 and renovated as a mixed-use development with a focus on architecture and design. The entire first floor and a portion of the second were converted into creative office space.
- Reclaim a defunct landmark and reposition asset in the market
Solution & Outcome
- Create awareness and excitement in re-defining vision for asset
- Promote uniqueness of space to brokers and tenants
- Identify users of creative space and pursue aggressively
- Re-positioned asset, achieved full occupancy