CBRE Build Program Details
All summer internships are 10 weeks long (i.e. June – August). We have a variety of intern opportunities across our office locations. Opportunities include software engineering, security, general IT, and more.
All positions are in our Boston, Dallas, and Seattle offices.
Please apply here if you are interested in becoming a builder!
CBRE Build Program Details
The summer program is open to college juniors, seniors, and first-year graduate students with an interest in technology. At CBRE Build, students can work in the areas of software engineering, data engineering, data science, product management, UX-UI design, security, and general IT.
The program is 10-weeks long. Tentative program dates are May 31 – August 6, 2021.
There will be opportunities offered in the following cities: Boston, Dallas, and Seattle.
For our Dallas office, incoming software engineering interns will be invited to learn about the different teams within CBRE Build and network with managers prior to their start date. Software engineering interns will be given the opportunity to rank their preferred group placement for the summer.
Visit the CBRE Careers website to search for all internships in these locations as well as full time opportunities with CBRE.
Intern responsibilities vary by team and role. All interns can expect to:
- Understand CBRE Build’s strategy and how it determines key work products
- Collaborate with team members on a 10-week long project
- Learn new technologies in the areas of software engineering, design, security, etc.
- Prepare a presentation for senior leadership at the end of the summer
- BS or master’s degree in a relevant technical field
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and curious
- A desire to work in a super friendly, collaborative, and transparent work environment, where teamwork is essential
- Inquisitive and looking for ways to make an impact
- Positive and wants to receive constructive feedback
- Disciplined and understands the importance of time management
- Collaborative and wants to work with a team
Meet the CBRE Campus Team
"I am the Program Manager for CBRE Build. I have been with the company for almost 4 years, and every year, it’s an absolute pleasure to see interested students on campus. If you see me on campus, you can talk to me about summer internship opportunities, candidate qualifications, and more. Don’t be shy!"
"I am the Campus Recruiter for CBRE Build. I have been with the company for two years. I am truly inspired by the energy and talent from students on campus. Recruiting great students for our internship program is my main goal. Feel free to connect to learn more about our opportunities."
- 2019 One of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates
- 2019 Forbes Best Employers for Women
- 2019 Forbes JUST 100 Companies Doing Right By America