Compensation and Benefits
CBRE offers a comprehensive, market-competitive benefits package designed to provide the coverage and security that fits your and your family’s unique needs.
Full-time employees in the U.S. are eligible to participate in the following CBRE Benefits*:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage through national carriers.
- Basic Life at 1.5x base salary, no cost. Optional Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance is company-provided. Optional Buy-Up LTD.
- 401(k) employer match on up to 6% of your own contribution, fully vested at 5 years.
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution or Flexible Spending Account.
- Employee Assistance Program, Mental Well-being and Behavioral Health coverage.
- Paid Time Off accrues for 15 to 28 days each year for sick, vacation and personal time off, with rollover, based on years of service.
- The Highly Compensated Employee PTO program provides salary continuation for qualifying employees, in lieu of traditional PTO.
- Paid Company Holidays total 11 days annually.
* Union Employees are not eligible for CBRE's benefits. Employees classified as "commissioned" and "independent contractors" are not eligible for certain benefits, including paid vacation and paid company holidays. Other restrictions apply based on employee classification.
Learning and Development
We want you to be ready for what lies ahead - challenging work, commitment to results, fast-paced assignments and a learning organization. We provide you with the best tools and training, so that you don't lose momentum.
As a part of our multi-tiered environment, you can expect guidance and advice without hand-holding. Our leaders have been trained to foster and nurture an atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to realize their potential. They will put you on the right path and allow you to choose what direction you'll go.
Comprehensive training will advance every stage of your professional career at CBRE, from day one to retirement. You'll never stop learning and progressing. There are literally no limits as to how high you can go.
Believe it and experience it for yourself.
Recognition and Rewards
CBRE is the ideal career destination. Our aggressive growth, top-notch clients and world-class business testify to that, but our employees prove it. Forged in a tradition of respect, integrity, service and excellence, CBRE believes in rewarding outstanding employee accomplishments - no matter what your role or focus, your efforts won't go unnoticed. We respect the members of our team and reward them in many ways.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans