- Develops business and negotiates the selling and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Analyzes data and compiles property data.
- 2-3 years of real estate or other sales experience
- Entrepreneurial, persistent and driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/U.S. Veterans