Karen Ellzey is the Executive Managing Director of Consulting for Global Corporate Services. The team is organized to deliver tailored solutions to occupiers of commercial real estate through a core team of platform consultants, as well as account-based, and consulting practice leaders and teams located worldwide.
Karen brings over 21 years of consulting experience to her role. She specializes in delivering corporate real estate solutions focused on CRE organization design, process design and optimization, portfolio strategy, and occupancy cost solutions to a diverse array of public and private-sector clients.
Karen was a principal architect in the design and implementation of the CBRE Best Practice Playbook platform, which encompasses a suite of real estate process tools that support both single service line activities and integrated solutions. She recently oversaw the development of a Merger and Acquisitions Playbook for Real Estate Professionals with a major client, which garnered both firms a CoreNet Global Innovator Award.
Karen’s team also provides tailored training programs and workshops on a range of topics, including Strategic Alignment, Client Relationship Management, Portfolio Management, Change Management, Workplace Strategy and Communication. A trained facilitator, Karen also designs and leads workshops and innovation sessions with clients and colleagues focused on defining strategic priorities, identifying improved solutions, and designing and implementing new delivery models and initiatives.
- CBRE – GCS Executive Committee and Americas Operating Management Board
- TCC – Presidential Team Award
- CoreNet Highly Rated Faculty each year of participation
- CoreNet Global Innovators Award Recipient (CRE M&A Playbook - Innovation between an End User and Service Provider)
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin Preservation, Inc., 2007 - Present
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Public Trustee, 2007 - 2010
- CoreNet Global, Global Board Member, 2007 – 2009
- Rosie’s Place (Homeless Shelter for Women), Volunteer