The CBRE Global Law Firm Practice Group (“LFPG”) is an industry-specific corporate advisory group dedicated to servicing law firms and their real estate portfolios, with more than 50 law firm industry experts covering major, secondary, and emerging law markets worldwide. The Company has serviced approximately 80 percent of the American Law 100 and Global 100 and offers a full-service platform and seamless delivery of services to its law firm clients, including access to the most comprehensive proprietary market research in the commercial real estate industry.
We understand the unique issues evolving in the legal industry and accommodate individual firm goals with every real estate transaction. With the legal industry becoming more and more sophisticated, the Law Firm Practice Group utilizes its expertise to minimize the largest fixed expense a law firm incurs: rent.
The expertise we apply to every transaction and client relationship includes:
- A unique understanding of the ever-changing legal industry
- An intimate knowledge of virtually every major market in the world
- Intellectual capital and technology resources
- Superior analytical, research and client service tools
- A proven track record of meeting diverse client needs
- Leadership positions in all service lines
- An organizational structure that harnesses the firm’s collective expertise
Every day in markets around the globe, we apply our insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help law firms make informed real estate decisions.