The CBRE U.S. Healthcare Capital Markets Group specializes in providing healthcare real estate investors with acquisition, disposition and debt & equity recapitalization strategies; assisting healthcare providers with strategic capital planning (including monetization of non-core real estate); and advising health systems and physician groups in the developer selection process.
As the largest real estate services firm in the world and the leading provider of real estate services for the healthcare industry, CBRE combines global reach with local market expertise. With offices in 300 markets and $144 billion in assets capitalized globally, CBRE is the only Fortune 500 firm in global commercial real estate.
Healthcare Capital Markets services include:
- Single Asset and Portfolio MOB Dispositions
- Assisting health systems in the monetization of healthcare real estate
- Advising providers and physician groups on the selection of developers for healthcare real estate
- Providing innovative financing solutions through deeply rooted lender relationships
- Direct hospital lender through the HUD Section 242 Mortgage Insurance Program
- Conduit financing structures for not-for-profits through the tax-exempt bond market