Gregory M. Dalton is one of the founding members of CBRE's National Net Lease Properties Group and specializes in the execution of portfolios and single asset sales nationally for properties of any quality and remaining term.
With more than 35 years of real estate investment experience with CBRE, Greg Dalton has been involved in the successful marketing and sale of net lease investment properties nationwide. Over the last decade Greg has personally been involved in the sale of $1 billion worth of such assets.
For sellers: The Net Lease Properties Group offers unsurpassed ability to expose a property to the largest international buyer pool available in the shortest amount of time.
For buyers: The Net Lease Properties Group tracks existing deals on the market and are in constant contact with active merchant developers which allows them to track upcoming deals over the next 12-18 months.
As a founding member of the CBRE National Net Lease Properties Group, we specialize in the execution of portfolios and single asset sales nationally for properties of any quality and remaining term.
We are committed to meeting our clients' objectives. Our exceptional results are achieved through
the use of:
- Our 40+ years combined experience in the Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Proprietary relationships with Buyers and Sellers
- Extensive company resources
- Thorough research and planning
- Unparalleled service levels and speed to market
- Maximum property exposure
What the Net Lease Properties Group brings to each transaction:
- Unified collaboration and communications across the national network of single tenant net lease professionals
- Speed to market via proprietary cutting edge technology
- Individual web-based property sites with secure due diligence access
- Credibility and reliability which has been earned by CBRE by over a century of uncompromising integrity and honesty