Comprised of more than 80 professionals located in every major market across the United States, CBRE’s Institutional Properties professionals are linked to their peers in gateway cities throughout the world and provide investment and advisory services to sophisticated institutional capital. These professionals operate within a unique network of information channels targeted at capital exploration and placement resulting in unmatched expertise in:
- Recapitalization strategies including equity sales, debt placements and hybrid structures
- Investment valuations of both existing assets and assets to be acquired
- Market research and underwriting/due diligence support
Institutional Properties’ ability to fulfill all requirements, including 1031 exchanges, results in enhanced buyer demand yielding optimum pricing. Our finance specialists create customized debt and structured finance solutions ranging from gap, mezzanine or equity to senior and subordinate debt. This integration of lending capabilities, along with unparalleled speed to market via highly customized and effective marketing campaigns, exceeds the diverse needs of today’s buyers and heightens the probability of close.
The extensive knowledge of capital flows and transaction expertise retained by Institutional Properties professionals are equally effective on single asset, local market assignment and sophisticated, multi-location portfolio. The team’s excellence in service delivery, coupled with a 2013 institutional transaction volume of $34 billion, solidifies Institutional Properties as the global leader in institutional investment real estate.
- Acquisition and disposition representation
- Portfolio restructuring
- Debt and equity structuring and placement assistance
- Multi-national joint venture representations
- Access to broker dealer capability
View our Closed Transactions