Jeremy Green and Tyler Ecklund conduct a wide spectrum of services for industrial and urban properties such as a sale, lease, sublease, investment acquisition/disposition, expansions, development and project management. Their market knowledge and dedication can accommodate a broad range of requirements.
CBRE's Industrial & Logistics is one of the largest of its kind anywhere in the world. Our Industrial professionals have a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies, production processes and global business practices. As a result, our team is able to meet the precise space utilization needs of our clients for manufacturing, assembly, research and development, distribution and warehouse facilities and land assignments across North America.
With a proven track record in successfully marketing client properties for sale, lease or sublease, CBRE's Industrial & Logistics is also particularly well versed at representing companies in relocations and/or expansions nationwide. We offer consulting on land planning, infrastructure design, and marketing of speculative buildings and are also skilled at arranging build-to-suits for industrial facilities, providing site selection options, and handling land acquisitions/ dispositions.
Related Industries & Specialties
CBRE offers the largest industrial services platform in the world, helping clients navigate a demanding and dynamic supply chain environment.
- Sale/lease of existing facilities
- Sale/leaseback transactions
- Valuation studies
- Property management services
- Land acquisitions
- Property valuations
- Consulting services - Varied
Tenant / Buyer Representation
- Current situation and business plan analysis
- Build-to-suit transaction services
- Municipal and state incentive negotiations
- Expert advice on land use provisions, tax issues, labor and freight costs
- Access to national market data for comparative studies
- Lease versus buy analysis
- Land acquisitions
- Comprehensive property availability studies