Ted Snell, Eric Snell and Sandi Rockwood recognize that, as one of the most attractive places to live in the United States, Southern California continues to surpass other dense areas in population growth and new development. The consequential congestion of cities and roadways has resulted in the necessity of further densification.
These changing dynamics have created new types of live / work environments. Most are turning to mixed-use developments that combine residential, retail and office product to solve the demand and congestion issues.
To convert the goals and desires of the community into reality, city governments need to partner with experienced developers and reputable capital sources.
We serve as the facilitator for this process.
We provide a communication channel for government goals to reach the private sector, enabling them to build economically stronger communities and safer neighborhoods that meet city governments' and citizens' needs. We infuse capital into blighted areas and new markets - and provide opportunities for developers to create profitable new product.
Under the direction of industry veteran Ted Snell we are proud to offer our clients:
- 25 years of Southern California development experience
- Unrivaled analysis of changing demographics and logistical dynamics
- Local market talent across Southern California
- Seamless implementation through a proven, consistent process
- Strong ties to leading developers, city officials, and capital sources
- Strategic guidance from experienced re-use/mixed-use professionals
Related Industries & Specialties
CBRE is the global leader in Office Services, with the most comprehensive advisory and transaction services platform and more professionals specializing in the office sector than any other firm.