Jeremy S. Shyk and Michael J. Curran assist local, national and international businesses with their commercial real estate needs. The team enables their clients to make the most informed real estate decisions possible by providing strategic consulting and transaction management services which focus on two main goals: to save the client time and to save them money.
The combination of their intimate market knowledge, their systematic approach to the real estate decision making process, and the powerful market share CBRE, Inc. possesses has ensured their clients have made the most informed decisions possible time and time again.
Related Industries & Specialties
The CBRE Land Services mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through superior market knowledge, industry-leading technology and a global real estate perspective.
Serving law firm clients, large and small, seeking to make informed real estate decisions.
CBRE Medical Office Valuation has significant experience in valuations of this specialty property type.
Provides a comprehensive, global platform of services designed to address the unique and often complex real estate needs of nonprofit organizations.
CBRE is the global leader in Office Services, with the most comprehensive advisory and transaction services platform and more professionals specializing in the office sector than any other firm.
We combine business understanding with real estate expertise to fully address the real estate needs of private sector colleges and universities.
CBRE’s Telecom Advisory & Consulting Services practice helps telecommunications companies navigate the environmental and regulatory requirements of infrastructure development projects, and adds value for commercial property owners and investors by optimizing in-building connectivity opportunities.
Aligning real estate to strategy through portfolio consulting, development advisory, and brokerage for government and education clients nationwide.
Providing specialized services to technology and media companies, combining robust resources and integrated services to deliver solutions at high speed.
Client Location(s) City SF Type
- 3 Building Class 'A' Portfolio Multiple Buildings Central,PA 132,000 Sale
- PHEAA/AES 1001 N. Sixth Street Harrisburg 58,600 Sale
- Allstate Investments 4900 Ritter Road Mechanicsburg 55,397 Sale
- Vision Group Ventures Multiple Buildings Central, PA 258,407 Lease
- United Concordia Companies, Inc. Multiple Buildings Harrisburg 135,000 Lease
- Anchor Investments 4600 Westport Drive Mechanicsburg 66,723 Lease
- Stewart Associates 310 Fulling Mill Road Middletown 55,000 Lease
- Patriot News Company 2020 Technology Parkway Mechanicsburg 48,998 Lease
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance 1000 Nationwide Drive Harrisburg 48,630 Lease
2 North Second Street | 7,810 SF
301 Fulling Mill Road | 27,473 SF
651 East Park Drive | 31,132 SF
5050 Ritter Road | 8,356 SF
750 East Park Drive | 18,277 SF
1000 Nationwide Drive | 48,630 SF
2552 Interstate Drive | 72,706 SF
2601 Market Place | 16,304 SF
4000 Crums Mill Road | 13,384 SF
4050 Crums Mill Road | 16,853 SF