CBRE is the largest national provider of real estate appraisal services in the country with over 550 licensed appraisers in the United States. CBRE retail valuation services has drawn from this large talent pool with over 50 licensed appraisers who have significant experience in retail valuation. These appraisers form the core of retail valuation services and ensure that an experienced retail valuation professional is responsible for each assignment. Below we have summarized the retail valuation services' abilities, platform and resources:
- CBRE retail valuation services consists of over 50 highly-qualified retail appraisers.
- Located in 39 major offices.
- Quality control: MAI designations or more than 10 years of experience.
- All reports based on National format ensures consistent methodology, content, and presentation.
- All reports are fully compliant with USPAP.
- Access to real-time information on all CBRE retail transactions. CBRE Retail is the largest brokerage operation in the US (leasing and sales).
- Portfolio Administration: Large portfolios managed through a Single Point of Contact. The entire process—from bidding, to property data distribution, to report delivery and reviews—can be handled through one person.
- CBRE Valuation completed approximately 12,000 retail assignments in 2016.