The CBRE E-Commerce group is dedicated to the multichannel distribution retail industry. We tap industry-leading global research, including a proprietary data base of available existing buildings, so clients can make intelligent comparisons building by building, state by state, region by region. We help clients select quality sites and reduce occupancy costs through a sophisticated analysis of transportation patterns, economic incentive assistance, access to labor, and tax, regulatory and “right to work” issues. We also advise on disposition marketing strategies.
- Strategic Advice: Labor analysis; flexible lease options; building selection; market dynamics
- Speed to Market: Quick on the ground information; readily available buildings; local market knowledge; site selection
- Transportation Studies: Product flow; UPS/FedEx hub location; supply chain and port logistics; one/two-day delivery zone
- Tax Nexus Information: Latest data nationwide; comparative rate studies; e-commerce friendly states; inventory tax states
- Economic Incentive: Statutory/discretionary incentives; state and local tax expertise; competitive positioning