In today’s ever-changing business environment, having a client-focused accounting services team capable of delivering the people, platform and technology to meet your specific needs is more important than ever.
Our 700+ U.S. accounting professionals can easily scale up or down with portfolio life cycles—saving you money and reducing your staffing constraints. We offer responsive, innovative and customized accounting services to 700 clients and 28,000 tenants, representing more than 650 million square feet of commercial real estate at 4,200 properties.
As a distinguished and reputable third party service organization, we operate in a robust control environment in accordance with the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16) ensuring consistent service delivery and financial reporting for your assets. Benefits include:
- Transaction processing through our innovative, automated and customizable tools for invoice processing, online payment and receipt processing, and vendor maintenance.
- Treasury & Cash Management Services:
- Bank Account Management
- Scalable, robust and secure cash management offering preferred pricing with treasury services
- Compliant environment in line with regulatory requirements by region
- Robust financial reporting capabilities optimized to meet our client’s diverse requirements and developed by teams structured to focus on timely and accurate reporting.
- Our teams are trained in multiple accounting systems, providing our clients the flexibility to utilize their preferred software platform and the opportunity to leverage our own hosted and secure environment.
- Continuous process improvement to identify, analyze and advance business processes to meet our clients’ goals and objectives, such as maximizing profits and performance, reducing costs and minimizing reporting cycle time
- Compliance centered around standardized global control objectives, supported by documented policies and procedures which are designed to ensure the delivery of a consistent, industry-leading accounting product to our clients.
- Training and development for our professionals, including an extensive platform of classroom courses, online tutorials and web conference/recorded sessions.