Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
CBRE's practical and cost effective solutions to environmental risk are paramount in our approach to environmental due diligence. Whether a Phase I or Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), a groundwater remediation, asbestos abatement, or zoning compliance survey, our team of Environmental professionals provide a comprehensive range of services tailored to client needs. For the lender, our quick turnarounds and pragmatic approach insure a satisfactory closing. For the property owner, our subsurface investigations, remediation expertise and client advocate approach provide cost-effective solutions. Throughout the US and internationally, CBRE Environmental has conducted tens of thousands of environmental site assessments. We have also successfully conducted remedial investigations and soil and groundwater remediation projects throughout the country.
Our environmental services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Lead-based Paint Surveys and Abatement
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation (removals, pump and treat, in-situ chemical oxidation, ORC, etc)
- Vapor Intrusion Investigation and Remediation
- Site Transaction Screenings
- Subsurface Screenings and Investigations
- Regulatory advocacy and consulting
- Underground Storage Tank Closures
- Asbestos Surveys and Abatement
- Preparation of Remedial Action Plans
- Asbestos and Lead-based Paint Operation and Maintenance Program design
In addition to our environmental services, CBRE's staff of land use professionals and researchers have completed thousands of zoning analyses nationwide on behalf of lenders, law firms, real estate brokers, title companies, and property owners. Our Zoning Compliance services are an important component of the due diligence process, which can be purchased as a standalone product or to complement our Property Condition Assessment and Phase I Environmental Site Assessment services. Throughout the past 35 plus years of providing commercial real estate due diligence services, CBRE has developed an extensive database of municipal contacts allowing us to expeditiously obtain required information in an efficient manner. Additionally our nationwide presence and use of either direct contact or overnight mail allows us to timely obtain site specific and general zoning information from even the most unresponsive municipalities.