The Appraisal Management team together brings more than 40 years of appraisal and financial institution experience, in combination with CBRE’s full-service platform of resources. We work closely with our clients to develop a consistent, cost-effective process for managing their appraisal review needs, tailored to their specific credit policy. Our thorough knowledge of bank and appraisal requirements ensures compliance and reliability. Supported by industry-leading national resources, our staff in each city is familiar with local firms, which facilitates and streamlines the review process. CBRE Appraisal Management uses ExactBid® technology via the Real Estate Information Management System (RIMS). RIMS is a procurement and workflow management system that links our clients and service providers, and supports appraiser independence during the process. RIMS users save time and money, and gain enhanced security, auditablility and regulatory compliance. Our Appraisal Management teams keep clients fully informed of all transaction activities being performed by CBRE on the account, and ensure up-to-date communication with the client and vendors throughout the process.
- In-depth Technical Review, Compliance Review and Administrative Audit options to meet clients’ credit policy and regulatory requirements
- Appraisal policy consultation
- Modern appraisal management technology via ExactBid® (RIMS)
- Expertise in FIRREA, USPAP, FHA/HUD, SBA, interagency guidelines and internal bank credit policy requirements
- Centralized account management structure
- Maintain Appraiser quality and service standard documentation as required by regulating agencies