Zada Lines joined CBRE’s Akron office in September 2014 as an Associate in CBRE’s Office Specialty Brokerage Group. Her competitive spirit and commitment to a strong work ethic makes her a valuable addition to CBRE. She works collaboratively with Susan Lines and Gary Rickel and focuses primarily on office and investment properties. Prior to joining CBRE, Zada Lines was a successful four-year scholar/athlete at Bowling Green State University. After graduation from Bowling Green, she worked two years in the education field in the Charleston, South Carolina area.
Zada was recently recognized as a recipient for Crain’s Cleveland Business - Twenty in their 20's, class of 2017 and the Greater Akron Chamber’s – 30 for the Future for 2017. In 2015, Zada was the 2015 CBRE Rookie of the Year in the Cleveland/Akron market.
- The East End/IRG, 1144 East Market - 65,465 SF
- AxessPointe, 1400 South Arlington - 18,387 SF
- R&A Properties, 222 South Main - 13,693 SF
- Mobile Meals Foundation, Inc. , 1063 Broadway - 13,614 SF
- Preferred Compounding Corp. , 175 Montrose West - 10,407 SF
- Family & Community Services, 1357 Home Avenue - 7,674 SF
- Profusion Industries, LLC, 822 Kumho - 5,843 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Rookie of the Year in the Cleveland and Akron Market – 2015
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) – Fundraising Committee 2015 and 2016
- Young Professionals of Akron (YPA) – Events Committee 2015 and 2016
- Summit Choral Society – Board Member
- Teacher and mentor to student athletes
- Bowling Green State University; B.A. in Middle Childhood Education
Apollo Corporation, Inc.
Cambridge Education Group
Family & Community Services
Industrial Realty Group
Mobile Meals, Inc.