Zachary Card is in the retail services division of CBRE’s Beverly Hills Office. For over 10 years he has been servicing retail and mixed-use developers, as well as institutional owners throughout Southern California, with a primary focus on Los Angeles’ prestigious “Westside”. Zac possesses a passion and creative talent for providing strategic merchandising and unique leasing solutions for a variety of retail assets including but not limited to: high street retail, urban mixed-use, lifestyle shopping centers, and community centers. He is currently involved in four of the largest ground up developments in Southern California with a total project cost of over a billion dollars.
Other areas of focus include:
- Tenant Representation
- Market Analysis / Financial Analysis
- Development Analysis
- Investment Sales
Major Tenants Requiring Urban Infill
Zac is the Westside representative for CBRE’s Retailer Services Group. The roster of tenants Zac has assisted includes a vast array of local, regional and national retailers that have successfully penetrated the challenging Westside and other Southern California markets utilizing his strategic store placement strategy and tenant advocacy negotiations. In addition to his current retailer assignments, Zac has represented the following local, regional & national retailers: American Express, Citi Financial, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Crate & Barrel, Ben & Jerry’s, Glidden, HSBC, Kohler, O’NEILL, Noah’s Bagels, Office Depot, Reebok, Rite Aid, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Wolfgang Puck among others.
To date, Zac and his Retail Services Team have successfully completed over 950 transactions with a total consideration in excess of $1.2 billion. Prior to joining CBRE, Zac was a consistent top producing upscale retail sales manager, for over 8 years, in Los Angeles’ prestigious “Westside”. The combination of retail sales experience and being a fourth generation Los Angeles native gives Zac a unique understanding of the retail market throughout Southern California.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- YREP Los Angeles, Executive Committee Member
- Runway @ Play Vista (Los Angeles) Mixed Use Development w/ 217,000 SF of ground floor retail space
- Ocean Avenue South (Santa Monica) Mixed Use Development w/ 20,000 SF of ground floor retail space
- Access Culver City Mixed Use Development w/ 35,000 SF of ground floor retail space
- Palazzo Westwood (Los Angeles) Mixed Use Development w/ 50,000 SF of ground floor retail space
- Westchester Shopping Center (Westchester) 215,000 SF Neighborhood Center
Currently representing the following in multiple markets:
- Fidelity Investments
Past Retailers Represented
- American Express
- Crate & Barrel
- Office Depot
- Ben & Jerry's
- Citi Financial
- Wolfgang Puck
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Noah's Bagels
- Rite Aid
- Bristol Group
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- GH Palmer Associates
- Lincoln Property Co.
- Ohio STRS
- Cal STRS
- Clarion Group
- Equity Office
- La Caze Development
- Maguire Investments
- The McGregor Co.