200 S. Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Zac Brumbaugh is a Vice President at CBRE Orlando responsible for financing and structuring various types of debt and equity transactions. Prior to joining CBRE, Zac passed the Florida, Pennsylvania, and New York bar exams and was Director of Finance at Falcon Consulting Group in Miami, Florida.
Zac’s commercial real estate experience touches on multiple disciplines in both the legal and financial fields, including project development, asset acquisition and disposition, leasing, debt and equity financing, asset valuation, construction documentation, and property management. Zac has previously worked in the transactional real estate department at a global law firm, at a real estate financial services firm acquired by Berkadia, and in the chief financial officer and general counsel’s office at a regional retail development company.
- Passed the state bar exam for Florida, Pennsylvania, and New York
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- ARGUS Software Certified
- University of Miami School of Law – Master of Laws (LL.M.), Real Property Development
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Stetson University – Bachelors of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Finance and Business Law
- Pro bono service at Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.