Yalda Ghamarian Howell focuses on the marketing, underwriting, and execution of multifamily sales transactions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Yalda Ghamarian Howell joined CBRE in 2012 in the prestigious Wheel Program – a rotational program that allowed exposure to various service lines, providing a unique perspective on our integrated service offering. Since joining the Team in 2012, Mrs. Howell has assisted in the disposition of over 294 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $17.7 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Howell worked in property management, marketing, and development verticals for Kettler.
Mrs. Howell earned a B.S. in Management from Virginia Tech and a M.S. in Real Estate from Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School. Mrs. Howell is a member of DC Real Estate Group and YREP of DC.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Regional "Rookie of the Year" - CBRE, 2017
- Largest sales transaction in Mid-Atlantic - 2016 and 2017
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science in Property Management and Housing
- Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School, Master of Science in Real Estate
- AvalonBay Communities
- Berkshire Realty Company
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Bozzuto Group
- Carlyle Group
- Continental Realty Corporation
- Forest City Enterprises
- Goldman Sachs
- Harbor Group International
- Home Properties
- JBG Smith
- Northwestern Investment
- Pantzer Properties
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Starwood Capital Group
- Washington REIT
- Wood Partners