Wyatt Land is a Transaction Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Transaction Manager at CBRE, Wyatt specializes in multi-market industrial, retail, and office transactions, negotiating renewals and relocations for clients such as Ferguson Enterprises, and Mariner Finance. Wyatt has worked to provide necessary market information for negotiating renewals, relocations, acquisitions, and dispositions for a wide range of clients throughout his time at CBRE. He additionally interacts with local field brokers, reviews leases, prepares financial analyses and reports for clients. Specifically, he is leading the strategy and implementation process of all transactions for the client, including the management of their lease expirations and other critical dates.
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc | 1,400+ Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Mariner Finance | 350 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Sealed Air Corporation | 450 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- OneMain Financial | 1,800 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 150 ±Locations | Global Account Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- Tomorrow’s Leaders, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Volunteer, Bridges Program at St. Paul’s School
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA, BA in Sociology & Political Science
- Ferguson Enterprises
- Mariner Finance
- One Main Financial
- Sealed Air Corporation