William Tyler is a Senior Vice President of CBRE Capital Markets. His broad experience and focus includes structured finance, joint ventures and debt and equity capital raises, as well as more traditional construction, bridge and permanent financing. He pursues opportunities in all property types and sizes and maintains strong relationships in the ever-changing insurance company, conduit and specialty finance communities.
From 1985-1992, Mr. Tyler chaired Tyler/Yates Financial Group, which specialized in pension fund financing of real estate developments. In 1994, Mr. Tyler returned to the national mortgage banking format and founded the Atlanta office of Holliday Fenoglio & Tyler, which grew to five production professionals and a support staff of nine. Following a desire to increase personal production, Mr. Tyler joined the Atlanta office of the firm now known as CBRE in November of 1999. Since 2006, Mr. Tyler has served as a debt liaison with Atlanta CBRE Office Investment Sales.
C&S Bank and REIT served as Mr. Tyler’s initial training program in the early 70s. He joined a national real estate platform as Southeast Director of Finance for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Finance in the early 80s.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina
- Chartered Realty Investor Society, Designee, 2005
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia, Member (Past President)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), Member
- Pace Academy Board of Trustees in Atlanta, Georgia, Member
- Guest Lecturer, Georgia State University
- M.B.A., Emory University
- B.A., Washington & Lee University
- Highwoods Office Portfolio, Charlotte and Tampa $200 M
- Carr America Atlanta Office Portfolio $140 M
- Royal Center Office Portfolio $77 M
- One & Two Securities Center, Atlanta $70 M
- 2000 and 2100 Riveredge Office, Atlanta $60 M
- One Nashville Place $58 M
- East Village Target, non-recourse construction loan $41 M
- Roswell Town Center $24 M
- Glenridge Townhomes Construction Loan & Equity $32 M
- Pattillo Industrial Portfolio, 5 states $106 M