William Stephens joined CBRE’s Cleveland office in 2016 as an Associate focusing on Industrial markets. Prior to CBRE, Bill served as a commercial realtor for Keller Williams Commercial providing real estate transaction services to commercial real estate clients in Northeast Ohio for two years.
A results-driven sales professional, Bill represented individuals and corporate clients in the leasing, disposition and acquisition of industrial properties.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Bill had a successful sales and marketing career spanning 25 years selling capital equipment to industrial process industries such as petro-chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and power generation.
Prior clients included American Electric Corporation, Champion Paper, First Energy Corporation, Glatfelter Paper, Kraton Polymers US, LLC, Millennial Chemical, Mittal Steel, Ohio State University and PPG Industries.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Ohio Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Business Network International (BNI), Member
- Tyco International LTD - Chairman's Council Award Winner
- Mercer University, Atlanta, Georgia, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing
- Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia, Executive Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Hondros College, Real Estate Licensing Curriculum
- American Electric Corporation
- Champion Paper
- First Energy Corporation
- Glatfelter Paper
- Kraton Polymers US, LLC
- Millennial Chemical
- Mittal Steel
- Ohio State University
- PPG Industries