Mr. Novelli joined the Oak Brook office of CBRE in 1982. He has been a past member of CBRE Global Institutional Group specializing in institutional and private capital office market transactions. Mr. Novelli’s experience includes over $2.7 billion in transactions, client dispositions, joint ventures, and structured sales. His commercial real estate career experience has covered over 39 years in various capacities and assignments, both locally and nationwide.
Prior to re-joining the Oak Brook office, Mr. Novelli was Managing Director of the Chicago O'Hare office from 1986 to 1991. Prior to CBRE, Mr. Novelli spent six years as a principal in a construction and development company, specialising in commercial and industrial properties.
- CBRE "Worldwide Team Award", 1999
- Chairman's Club Member, 1993 through 2006
- Top 20 National Commercial Investments, 2001
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member, 1995, 1998
- Top 5 Ranking-Oak Brook Office, 1993 to 2002
- Top 10 Ranking-Investment Properties-Midwest Region, 1993 to 2001, 2003, 2004
- Advisory Board Member, Institutional Group, 2001, 2002, 2003
- NAIOP Chicago Suburban Office Investment Sale Of The Year winner for 2006, 2007, 2008