Bill Handel currently serves as the Project Management service line leader on CBRE’s Regions Bank account, one of CBRE’s largest accounts. Bill manages a staff of 22 people executing all projects for Regions’ retail branch properties. Mr. Handel also has experience as a lead manager for CBRE’s PMO services on the McKesson account and as the Alliance Director on CBRE’s Project Management services account with SAIC.
Mr. Handel has a strong background in business operations and project management with extensive experience leading diverse business units. Bill has a strong track record in managing projects, solving problems and finding workable solutions to client needs.
Senior Director – CBRE
Senior Director – Duke Energy (1998 – 2003)
- Project Management service line leader for Regions Bank account
- PMO service leader for McKesson Corp. account
- Alliance Director for Project Management services on Science Application International Corp. account
- Senior Project Manager for Florida Power & Light account
Vice President – J.A. Jones Ventures (1990 – 1998)
- Managed the development and operation of energy assets for industrial facilities
- Managed the development and operation of unregulated energy generation assets in North America and Internationally
- Development and asset management of industrial and commercial facilities
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Professional Engineer – State of Illinois
- University of Illinois, MSCE & BSCE
- University of Chicago, MBA
- Regions Bank
- McKesson Corp.