Bill Goodwin joined CBRE in 1984 as an Industrial and Investment Properties Specialist serving the Southern New Jersey and Greater Philadelphia/Delaware Valley area. The focus of his transactions has been the sale and lease of single and multi-tenant properties; land sales; build-to-suit projects; investment property sales; and Landlord and Tenant Representation. During his thirty two year career, he has brokered over 900 transactions involving more than 60 million square feet of building space and having an aggregate value of over $2 Billion. Included among his transactions are more than 3,500 acres of industrial land sales and eight million square feet of build-to-suit projects.
He has represented major corporations, investment companies and developers such as DuPont, CEVA Logistics, NFI, Bentall Kennedy, Liberty Property Trust, Lincoln Property Company, Subaru, Express Scripts, Home Depot, WW Grainger, and Huntsman Corporation for various requirements including multi-market transactions, build-to-suits, expansions, investment property acquisitions and dispositions, and real estate development projects.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in PA and NJ
- Multiple recipient of CBRE's most prestigious Colbert Coldwell Circle Award honoring those salesmen who have placed in the top 1% percent of the 10,000 member sales force operating in the firm's 200+ offices throughout the U.S
- Top Producing Salesman for CBRE's Tri-State Pennsylvania-Delaware-New Jersey region (1989,1994,2000,2005).
- Perennial Top Ten Producer (23 years) for the six PA-NJ-DE Region offices of CBRE
- Top Industrial Broker Award presented by the Philadelphia Board of Realtors
- Villanova University, Master of Arts
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Arts
- Lend Lease Real Estate Investments, Inc.
- Liberty Property Company
- Lincoln Property Company
- Warner Bros - Music
- Huntsman Corporation
- Wakefern Foods, Inc.
- CEVA Logistics
- Oki Data Americas, Inc.
- Express Scripts
- Mannington Mills, Inc.
- WW Grainger
- Scott’s Lawn Care
- JC Penney
- Stanley Works, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Five Below
- Packaging Corp of America
- Ferguson Enterprises