Bill Davis is a Senior Vice President in the CBRE Limited Toronto Downtown office. Bill focuses on strategic analysis and portfolio management for large corporate clients. This includes the acquisition and disposition of space, either through lease or sale, throughout North America. As a trusted real estate professional, Bill has been instrumental in the development and implementation of strategic real estate solutions for some of Canada's best known corporations.Bill also serves as a conduit between North American clients and the CBRE global platform.
- Top Ten Producer, Toronto Downtown Office since 1998
- #1 Office Leasing Agent in Canada, 1993
- Top Ten Producer, Canada, 1993
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Carleton University - Economics
- MTS Allstream
- Visa Canada
- Canadian National Railways
- CAP Gemini
- Chubb Insurance
- Coca Cola Enterprises
- Headline Sports
- CBRE Limited
- Kaiser Mayson Ball
- Munich Reinsurance
- The Minute Maid Company
- IBM Canada
- Canadian National Railways, Multiple Locations Over 300,000 sq. ft.
- KPMG, Multiple Locations Over 300,000 sq. ft.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers, Multiple Locations Over 500,000 sq. ft.
- Chubb Insurance, Multiple Locations Over 75,000 sq. ft.
- MTS Allstream, Multiple Locations Over 320,000 sq. ft.
- MCAP, Multiple Locations Over 200,000 sq. ft.
- Atlas Cold Storage, Multiple Locations Over 200,000 sq. ft.