Bill Bonifas is an Executive Vice President at CBRE. His team leads the market in Corporate Advisory & Transaction services – assisting a diverse range of clients with local, regional, national and international real estate needs. Bill and his team have completed thousands of assignments in this capacity, and he has over 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate field. Throughout his career, he has been involved in billions of dollars in transaction volume. Bill was formerly a managing partner of the Polacheck Company and Polacheck Property Management prior to its sale to CBRE in 2006.
With his unmatched experience, Bill and his team leverage their diverse expertise to conceptualize and implement strategic real estate plans for major public and private corporations on a global, multi-market basis – doing so for some of the most recognizable companies in the world. These real estate strategic services include: transaction management, portfolio optimization, financial consulting, labor analytics, supply chain and transportation analysis, mergers & acquisition consulting, economic incentive negotiations, workplace strategy, capital markets exploration and more. Bill and his team develop these processes in order to improve efficiencies and reduce annual real estate spending throughout their clients’ leased/owned real estate portfolios positively affecting their bottom lines.
Bill and his team have completed many of the largest and most complex leasing and sales transactions and have become the “go-to” group for such work in Wisconsin and throughout the world. His team represents corporate real estate users in over 30 countries, accounting for 20+ millions square feet of oversight and representation on an annual basis for well over $250,000,000 in transactional volume annually.
The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, National Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Forum, USA Today and many other publications have published Bill’s research and comments. His unmatched experience and deal-making expertise position him to be the ultimate advocate for all current and future clientele, and his goal is to continue to lead the top producing team in the state while simultaneously delivering best-in-class service and advisory.
- Past President, Member, Commercial Association of Realtors - Wisconsin (CARW)
- Past Board Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Past President, Board Member, Wisconsin Conservatory of Music
- Member, School Advisory Council, Catholic East
- Board Member, East Town Association
- Board Member, Milwaukee Ballet
- The sale of the US Bank Center for $205,000,000
- National "Dealmaker of the Year" in Real Estate Forum Magazine
- Multiple "Deal of the Year" awards presented by the Commercial Association of Realtors and Milwaukee Business Journal
- Named to Midwest Real Estate News' "Forty over 40" list
- CBRE Top Producers award – Numerous occasions
- CBRE's 2016 Top 10% of brokers throughout the America's award (U.S., Canada and Mexico)
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Lawrence University
Internship, Johns Hopkins Center for Metropolitan Planning and Research
- US Bank
- Briggs & Stratton
- Cree, Inc.
- Robert W. Baird
- Foley & Lardner
- General Electric
- Undisclosed Client
(70 Country Portfolio, 8MM+ Sq Ft)
- Jason, Inc.
- A.O. Smith
- Artisan Partners
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Hal Leonard
- Northwestern Mutual
- State of Wisconsin
- Master Lock
- Marcus Corporation
- American Appraisal
- Sensient Technologies
- Johnson Financial Group
- Time Warner Cable