Bill Van De Hoeven is a Senior Appraiser in the CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services office based in Denver, located at the satellite office in Breckenridge, Colorado. He has resided in Breckenridge since 1992, and began his commercial real estate appraisal career in 2007.
His appraisal experience has been in the fee preparation of real estate appraisals, feasibility studies, rent analyses and market studies of commercial and mixed-use properties. Mr. Van Der Hoeven’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hotel, net leased investments, medical office buildings, restaurants, subdivisions and other special purpose properties as well as rural and ranch lands.
Assignments he has completed have primarily been in the Central Rocky Mountain region in Colorado. His primary geographical experience is Colorado mountain communities including Breckenridge, Vail, Steamboat, Leadville, Salida, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction and Aspen.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Colorado, No. CG100015767
- Appraisal Institute – Candidate for Designation
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, Leeds School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Finance
- Portfolio of 8 retail and redevelopment properties in the downtown pedestrian core, Aspen, CO
- Insurance value for 250,000 SF luxury condominium property, Steamboat Springs, CO
- 550 acre ranch with high power electrical lines bisecting the site, Carbondale, CO
- 54 lot subdivision development and absorption analysis, Buena Vista, CO
- 100,000 SF high-tech manufacturing facility, Montrose, CO
- 20,000 SF residence on 800 acres with elk migration easement, Snowmass, CO
- Centennial Bank
- High Country Bank
- LoanCore Capital
- Safeway Stores
- Vectra Bank